- 8” subwoofer / 1.600 W (RMS)
The passive subwoofer is equipped with the same high-performance transducers (4“ voice coil) than the active version. It can be connected by a 4-pole speaker cable to the output socket of the right channel at the active model easily.
- ► High power capability (1.600 W RMS / 8 ohms)
- ► Compact, functional and discreet design
- ► Outstanding powerful sound (29mm XMax)
- ► Universally applicable (eg with 12" 2-way cabinets)
- ► Wide range of accessories
- The M18SUBP is a passive subwoofer system in a rectangular chassis for fixed installations and mobile use. The cabinet is equipped with one high performance 18" speaker. The integrated tripod base (M20) enables the use of a distance rod in combination with a MF/HF speaker (i.e. EX601 or M5). The M18SUBP suits for speech and music applications as subwoofer speaker in sound reinforcement systems. The chassis is constructed from 15 mm plywood (birch) and covered with black NOVA PolyUrea coating. The cabinet is equipped with two grip handles and a front grill with transparent charcoal foam backing. The high power output BEYMA woofer is epuipped with a best-in-class 4“ voice coil that delivers well-defined and dynamic sound, down to the deepest frequencies.
- LEX Long Excursion Transducer with 1.600 W (RMS)
- The subwoofer is loaded with long excursion neodymium transducers, utilizing NCR (Neck Coupling Reinforcement) membranes for a power capability of 1.600 W (RMS). The extended controlled displacement (29 mm Xmax) sets new limits from the mechanical point of view. The subwoofer is tuned extremely deep for impressively musical low frequency information.