Here's What Korg Say About the EK-50L Digital Keyboard
Best-in-class sound and performance-ready aesthetics
The EK-50, KORG’s popular and affordable keyboard with automatic accompaniment, is now available in a specialized model. It's equipped with high-volume speakers that can meet the needs of performing in a café or a small event on its own, without relying on a PA system.
- Styles that support your performance
- Play a wide variety of sounds
- A layout that makes the numerous functions intuitive
- Built-in high-powered speakers for immediate enjoyment anywhere
- Convenient Music Styles
- Play back favorite songs on the instrument while performing
- Add Styles from Korg’s extensive library
- Rubberized finish is sleek and durable
In addition to the wealth of sounds from the EK-50 which support a wide range of musical genres, we've taken full advantage of the large speakers by adding sounds and backing styles for the latest dance music. The chassis now features a black rubberized finish that is not only sleek, but durable and wear-resistant.
The EK-50 L delivers limitless enjoyment and best-in-class sound with immediacy and ease.
Powerful speakers deliver twice the power
With automatic accompaniment to instantly turn your playing into an entire ensemble, the EK-50 has become a go-to instrument for both beginners as well as advanced players. The EK50 L has the same great features, but double the speaker power. It has a specially designed speaker system that capable of delivering twice as much volume (*) as the EK-50, so you don't have to rely on a PA system. Like the EK-50, it can run on batteries, making it easy to take on the road for performance. * Comparison based on sound pressure level (SPL).
Rubberized finish is sleek and durable
To match is higher powered speakers, the EK-50 L features a black rubberized finish that adds durability, and features panel printing in two colors for easy viewing: red and white. When switching styles or fills, or using the ensemble functions, the increased legibility of the panel allows users to masterfully navigate their performance.
Additional sounds to support modern dance music
In addition to the wide range of sounds already on the EK-50, EK-50 L adds new sounds and backing styles. Newly added are 87 preset sounds, 18 preset drum kits, and 24 keyboard sets that each combine four parts. These additions supplement the presets of the EK-50 to put more sounds at your finger tip. Also added are 10 backing pattern styles.
The new sound additions emphasize the most current, modern dance music styles.
Music software bundled at no charge
The EK-50 L comes with an entire music software bundle. "Ozone Elements" not only lets you create songs but also features AI-powered mastering, "Skoove" helps you improve your keyboard skills, and "Reason Lite" is a DAW (Digital Audio Workstation) so you can immediately jump into recording your own music. Also included are software synths from KORG and other brands. This means that as soon as you get your hands on this keyboard, you'll have access to all the tools you need to begin creating the music you want to create.
Apps for iPad/iPhone
- KORG Gadget 2 Le (music production studio DAW app)
- KORG Module (piano/keyboard sound module app)
Software for Mac/Windows
- KORG Collection -M1 Le (synthesizer sound module)
- UVI Digital Synsations (synthesizer sound module)
- AAS Ultra Analog Session (synthesizer sound module)
- AAS Strum Acoustic Session (acoustic guitar sound module)
- AAS Lounge Lizard Session (electric piano sound module)
- Propellerhead Reason Lite (DAW music production software)
- Skoove free 3 months trial of Skoove Premium (online piano lesson)
- KORG Gadget 2 Le for Mac (DAW music production software)
- iZOTOPE Ozone Elements (Audio Mastering Plug-in Software)