The Solton SB 15 N is a single 15" direct-radiating high performance subwoofer system.
It has been designed to add high-output, high-impact bass response to the mid-high and fullrange loudspeaker systems in various mobile and installed applications.
The SB 15 N features a long-excursion, 15” ,3” (75mm) voice coil LF transducer, and a low distortion port design in a compact reflex enclosure made of 15 mm plywood.
The integrated pole mount socket (M20) enables the use of a distance rod in combination with a MF/HF cabinet as a system.
Three speakon connectors (NL4) are mounted at the rear side of the enclosure for signal input (input), signal link (PARALLEL) and signal output (SATELITE) to a satellite speaker if using the integrated passive crossover.
The SB 15 N has many features that make it a versatile subwoofer system.
- 1 x 15 , 3” (75mm) voice coil LF Transducer
- 132 dB Peak SPL
- Integrated switchable crossover
- Passive subwoofer operation
- Compact design
- Pole mount socket (M20)
- Two Integrated Handles for Easy Portability
- Article Nr. 11005
- Loudspeaker Type Single15", bass-reflex, subwoofer
- Frequency Range (-10dB) 35 Hz - 250 Hz
- Frequency Response (+- 3dB) 40 Hz – 120 Hz
- Coverage Pattern Omni
- Power Handling 500 W continuous, 2000 W peak
- System Sensitivity (1w/1m) 99 dB
- Maximum SPL (Calculated at 1m) 126 dB continuous, 132 dB peak
- LF Driver 15", 3" voice coil speaker
- Nominal Impedance 8 ohms
- Crossover active, 125 Hz
- Enclosure 15 mm birch plywood
- Finish Black textured paint
- Fittings 2x Handles, M20 pole socket
- Protective Grille Black perforated steel with acoustic transparent foam backing
- Connectors 3 x NL4, Pins 1+/1-
- Dimensions mm (WxHxD) 450 x 650 x 540
- Weight 32 kg
- Portable sound reinforcement
- Live Music
- Bars and restaurants