The Solton IP 10 Sub is a single 10" direct small sized subwoofer.
It has been designed to add high-output loudspeaker systems in various installed applications.
The IP 10 Sub features a long-excursion, 10” ,2” (50mm) voice coil LF transducer, and a low distortion port design in a compact reflex enclosure made of 15 mm plywood.
The integrated Handle makes this Sub also perfect for mobile use. The wall mount accessories complete this Sub to a perfect small size allrounder for installation on the ground or on walls.
Two speakon connectors (NL4) are mounted at the rear side of the enclosure for signal input (input), signal link (PARALLEL).
The IP 10 Sub has many features that make it a versatile subwoofer system.
- 1x 10" , 2” (50mm) voice coil LF Transducer
- Wallmount accessories available
- Passive subwoofer operation
- Compact design
- Integrated Handle for Easy Portability
- Article Nr. 13305
- Loudspeaker Type Single10", bass-reflex, subwoofer
- Frequency Range (-10dB) 40 Hz - 300
- Frequency Response (+- 3dB) 50 Hz - 250
- Coverage Pattern Omni
- Power Handling 300 continuous, 1200 W peak
- System Sensitivity (1w/1m) 97 dB
- Maximum SPL (Calculated at 1m) 122 dB continuous, 128 dB Peak
- LF Driver 10", 2" voice coil speaker
- Nominal Impedance 8 ohms
- Crossover active by DSP
- Protection Limiter by DSP
- Enclosure 15 mm birch plywood
- Finish Black textured paint
- Fittings Handle, Wall mount optional
- Protective Grille Black perforated steel with acoustic transparent foam backing
- Connectors 2x NL 4, 1+/1- IN
- Dimensions mm (WxHxD) 298 x 402 x 400
- Weight 12 kg
- Portable sound reinforcement
- Live Music
- Bars and restaurants