The Solton 15 CX-F is a high performance, 2-way Horn loaded coaxial loudspeaker system that can be used in a variety of applications where excellent sound quality, wide bandwidth directivity control, and high efficiency are required in a compact package.
This cabinet features one 2,5“ / 1,4“ exit HF compression driver, coupled to a big size constant directivity 90° H x 70° V horn.
The MF/LF section is equipped with one hornloaded high-performance 15" speaker (3” voice coil) with special weather-resistant coating. The 15” transducer is constructed behind the horn of the high-frequency section (coaxial construction).
The enclosure is constructed out of 15mm plywood, and covered with black weather-resistant 2 layer fibre glas coating outside. The Galvanized Front grill with acoustic transparent weather protecting waterrepellent fabric backing. The included U Bracket is perfect for used as flying system in stadiums or other installations.
The 15 CX-F features make it ideal for various fixed install application. In combination with Solton subwoofer HD 181 Sub, A218 or A 118 Sub it makes simple and very powerful, budget-efficient systems for mobile aplications.
Ease Focus GLL Files are available for this cabinet.
- Coaxial, Horn loaded
- Very high SPL with smooth response
- 2,5" voice coil , 1,4 exit HF compression driver
- 15“ horn loaded woofer, with special weather-resistant coating
- Excellent pattern control for medium and long throw use
- Advanced crossover with HF protection
- 2 Layer fibre glas coating (weather proofed) IP54
- U Bracket included
- Article Nr. 12108
- Loudspeaker Type 15",Two-way, Horn loaded coaxial, weather protected
- Frequency Range (-10dB) 60 Hz – 20 kHz
- Frequency Response (+- 3dB) 65 Hz – 18 kHz
- Coverage Pattern H 90° x V 70° nominal
- Power Handling 800 W continuous, 3200 W peak
- System Sensitivity (1w/1m) 101 dB
- Maximum SPL (Calculated at 1m) 130 dB continuous, 136 dB Peak
- HF Driver 2,5 VC, 1,4" exit compression driver
- LF Driver 15", 3" voice coil, weather protected speaker
- Nominal Impedance 8 ohms
- Crossover 1,1 kHz
- Protection PTC driver protection
- Enclosure 15 mm birch plywood
- Finish Black, 2 layer fibre glas weather resistant coating, IP54
- Fittings 9x M8, 2x M10, U Bracket included
- Protective Grille Galvanized and powder coated, perforated steel w. waterrepellent fabric
- Connectors 2x NL 4, 1+/1- IN, 2+/2- to Sub
- Dimensions mm (WxHxD) 450 x 450 x 400
- Weight 26 kg
- Live Music