Strike Drum Module
Versatile Drum Module with Brilliant Sounds
Made for the intrepid drummer, the Alesis Strike drum module is jammed with drummer-centric features and a vast library of incredible-sounding preset kits and samples. A no-fuss interface keeps the technology out of the way, letting you navigate menus, select sounds, and tweak parameters quickly and simply, so you can get back to the business of drumming. The Alesis Strike drum module contains 12 trigger inputs for Alesis or third-party drum triggers, electronic kits, and pads, and a host of analog and digital I/O — including 5-Pin DIN, USB-MIDI, and eight TRS outputs — gives you total control over the onboard sounds and enables easy interfacing with virtual instruments, hardware units, and DAWs. Getting cracking with one of the Alesis Strike drum module’s 136 preset kits and customize your drum sounds directly on the unit or with the Strike software editor. And plug in your external audio device to play along to your favorite songs. Drummers at Sweetwater dig the versatility high-impact features of the Alesis Strike drum module. Make it the brains of your operation!
Streamlined, full-featured interface
The Alesis Strike drum module’s thoughtfully designed interface is easy to navigate and a pleasure to use. A bright, colorful 4.3-inch display provides at-a-glance feedback when you’re auditioning patches and tweaking settings. The Alesis Strike drum module sports 12-trigger inputs for Alesis and third-party drum triggers, and it includes a 12-fader mixing surface, for tactile balancing on the fly. For extreme flexibility on stage or in the studio, the Alesis Strike module comes equipped with stereo output and eight individual line outputs. It also features a 1/4" headphone output and an 1/8" auxiliary jack for piping in your favorite songs for play-a-long.
Totally customizable drum sounds
Packed with over 136 preset kits, 1,800 instruments, and 45,000 individual samples, the Alesis Strike drum module is a drummer’s playground. With emulations of acoustic kits, analog drum machines, and experimental sounds, the Alesis Strike drum module gives you the tools you need to play in any genre or style or to spark creative excursions into new rhythmic possibilities. You can also layer sounds, upload patches using the external SD card slot, capture sounds with the onboard sampler, or control virtual instruments — there are nearly no limits on what you can do with the Alesis Strike drum module.
Alesis Strike Drum Module Features:
- Streamlined drum module designed for drummers
- Vast sample library with 136 preset kits and over 1,800 instruments
- Bright, colorful 4.3-inch display
- 12 input triggers for Alesis and third-party drum triggers
- Variable hi-hat input pedal
- MIDI via 5-pin DIN and USB-MIDI
- 8 analog outputs for sending channels to a mixing board or recording interface
- 1/8” auxiliary input and 1/4" headphone output
- Build custom kits with the Strike software editor
- Onboard sampler captures and plays back sounds in real time
- External SD card slot with 16GB SD card included
- 12-connection 1/4" TRS snake cable included
- Type: Drum Trigger Module
- Kits: Over 136 Kits
- Sounds: 1800 Instruments, 45,000 Samples
- Effects: Reverb, EQ, Compression
- Storage: SD/SDHC Card Slot (32GB maximum)
- Module Trigger Inputs: 12 x 1/4" (drum triggers), 1 x 1/4" (Hi-hat control)
- Analog Inputs: 1 x 1/8" (aux in)
- Analog Outputs: 8 x 1/4" (drum outs), 2 x 1/4" (main out)
- Headphones: 1 x 1/4"
- MIDI I/O: In/Out/USB
- USB : 1 x Type B
- Software: Strike Software Editor
- Power: 12V DC power supply (included)
- Height: 3.0"
- Depth: 12"
- Width: 8"
- Weight: 3.45 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number: STRIKEMODULEBUNXUS
Article number: MI-4837
© 2022 Muzikasinstrumenti.lv - music instruments and devices
||(0) 0.00 EUR