Amplifiers for Electric Guitars
Full amplifier-style signal chain, achieving unprecedented analog realism thanks to its stereo mic’d cabinet simulation, stereo FX loop, tube-like power amp stage, and a full featured clean preamp based on 3 classic amps.
- Three preamp styles: Vox AC30, Fender Blackface Deluxe, Marshall Plexi
- Three power amp styles: EL34, 6L6, KT88
- Three cab types: Open-back 1x12", closed-back 4x12", open-back 2x12"
- Stereo cab simulator with mic position adjustment
- XLR outputs
- Stereo FX loop
- Headphone output
- Aux input
- Power requirements: 9V-12V, 50mA to 100mA (if headphone out is used), center negative