Originally designed by Josh Scott of JHS Pedals and graphic designer, Daniel Danger as a homage to Electro-Harmonix in what Josh and Daniel consider the company’s design heyday of the 1970s, the EHX Lizard Queen Octave Fuzz is a nano-sized version of the pedal brought to life by the engineers at Electro-Harmonix that has all of the tones and vibes of the original circuit design by Josh. The tone is inspired by EHX’s fuzz pedigree with a unique analog octave up circuit that has all the vibe of the original design first featured on the JHS Show in 2022. This creates a completely new and unique EHX fuzz sound we’ve never heard before. To further tell the tale, the pedal is adorned with vintage EHX-inspired graphics designed by Daniel.
- Unique transistor-based octave fuzz distortion circuit designed by Josh Scott
- Blendable Octave to dial in the analog octave chaos
- Balance control adjusts between smooth sustaining tones and raspy fuzz tones
- 1970s Electro-Harmonix graphic designed by Daniel Danger
- True Bypass
- 9V Battery included (9V adapter optional)