The North American alder body gives the Arlington Standard a warm bite with balanced mids to accent the brightness. The North American hard maple neck features a maple fingerboard which has a 240mm/9.5” radius and a real bone nut. The Levinson pickups are a balance set with ALNICO 5 magnets. The T-E1N neck pickup is fat and full and the T-E1B give you the classic bite and is wound on a fiber bobbin with a brass base plate.
The Arlington Standard has a Wilkinson WOT03 bridge with individual saddles for great intonation and attack.
Put some twang in your step.
- BODY WOOD : North American Alder
- NECK WOOD : Hard Rock Maple
- FINGERBOARD : Maple
- FINGERBOARD RADIUS : 240mm
- NUT WIDTH : 42mm
- NUT MATERIAL : Bone
- HARDWARE FINISH : Chrome
- TUNERS : 14:1 Die Cast
- BRIDGE : Wilkinson M Series WOT03
- PICKUPS : 2 x Levinson Custom wound
- PICKGUARD : Black
- STRINGS : D'Addario Regular Light (.010 - .046)
- HEADSTOCK FINISH : Natural Gloss
- FINISH : Blonde