Acoustic Electric Guitars
Here's What Epiphone Say About the Texan Acoustic Guitar
Made in the USA for the first time in over 50 years!
Since 1958, the Epiphone Texan has been the inspiration for generations of world-class songwriters including Paul McCartney, Peter Frampton and Noel Gallagher of Oasis. Now, the Texan is made in the USA once again and is proudly handcrafted in Bozeman, Montana by Gibson’s finest acoustic luthiers. Featuring all solid woods, X-bracing, and a 25.5” scale length for a powerful tone. Available in Antique Natural and Vintage Sunburst. Featuring Gibson Strings.
- Body Shape: Texan
- Top: Solid Spruce Top
- Back: Mahogany
- Side: Mahogany
- Bracing: Traditional hand-scalloped X bracing
- Binding: Multi-ply top, single-ply back
- Finish: Nitrocellulose
- Material: Mahogany
- Profile: Round D
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Fingerboard Material: Indian Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Number Of Frets: 20
- Frets: Legend
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.725"
- Inlays: Mother-of-pearl Single Parallelogram
- Joint: Compound dovetail neck joint
- Tuner Plating: Nickel
- Bridge: Indian Rosewood
- Saddle Material: Bone
- Tuning Machines: Grover Cream Button Strap
- Pickguard: Authentic Celluloid Pickguard
- Truss Rod Cover: Epiphone Bullet
- Bridge Pins: Tusq
- Under Saddle Pickup: LR Baggs™ VTC
- Controls: Volume and Tone controls
- Strings: .012 .016 .024 .032 .042 .053
- Case: Case included
- Accessories: Gibson Strings